21 December 2008

A special delivery

One of the greatest things about blogging (apart from the lovely comments) is actually chatting to people from around NZ & the world - Vanya from my SBS sisterhood lives in Serbia - wow! Bloggers are so kind & generous, it's a lot of fun, so if you're been thinking about it, sign up for one in the new year. Blogger makes it easy for you/us & it's FREE!

One of the lovely bloggers from NZ is Louise Forysth AKA Louise? yeah that's me fame - so if you haven't checked out her blog pop in & say hi. She's sent me this absolutely gorgeous card with felt stars & it's so bright & colourful it's amazing & the wee girl & owl are adorable - I love it! Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like her.... and you are so welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a sparkly happy christmas card... i love it...
    thanx 4 stopping by ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen