7 December 2008

I've got mail

There is just something magical about receiving mail - especially when it's not a BILL!! Here's a few snapshots of my first lot of Christmas cards received.

From Joan (Season of Joy)

From Jeanetta (Keep Christmas)


From Sue M - a really cool embroidered card - not sure why but white doesn't photograph very well.

And last but not least from my lovely blogging sister Janet - all the way from Canada - not just a gorgeous gold embossed angel but some other goodies too!!! Lucky me :-)




6 comments:

  1. You received fabulous cards, Karen. It's great getting mail.
    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you a lucky girl?
    I have to admit that I love receiving mail too - no matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little surprises in the mail! I need to get busy and post some of mine too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards. Especially the first one. Is the Merry Christmas on that one done with White Craft or Embossing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice haul from the postie Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad my package arrived:) Looks like you got some fab cards!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen