11 December 2008

Debbie does Christmas

Debbie Lamb is the newest member of my team WOW paperKRafters (WOW = WOW & WOW = Way Out West) as most of us live in West Auckland & Debbie is no exception living in West Harbour.

She's been really KReative lately looking at this month's stamp sets on special especially Crazy for Christmas & Snow Flurries. Both are extra great value with the 20% off.

I just think this first one is such a great idea - a card plus FOOD!


Should you want to order any of these stamp sets contact Debbie HERE or myself HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Love the Candy Cane presentation. This is nice for give-aways. I used to work in Activities at the nursing home and can tell you Christmas is "Candy Cane Extrvaganza"..an over-abundance of candy canes. Your card makes it personal and that's a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, a card plus food..... you cant go wrong!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards indeed! The candy canes are a definite PLUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen