20 December 2008

A coaster box pressie for ME :-)


Wow looked what I received from my upline Jacque AKA Stamp Happy at The Creative Inkers team Christmas breakfast.

We had a superb time complete with food (always very important in my eyes) plus it was great to catch up with the team that could make it. I'm sure she'll have some cool pictures on her blog later of the day & all the boxes & bags she made for her downline. Yep here they ARE.

My downline reading this - I'll do better next year and you'll get Jacque's gift to you too (ahh the best of both worlds).

Looking at the superb job she made of all the boxes & I maybe biased but the designer series paper in the Summer mini are the scrummiest I think it may definitely be time to schedule another coaster box class at my place. The last one was a huge hit.

Thank you Jacque I love it & will unwrap it & use it! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love this box. Any idea where I can get plain coasters? I would love to do this as a class next year too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen