16 October 2008

I've been tagged

Wow by 3 of my SBS sisters: Sharon, Vanja, & Cheribella

Here's how it works...

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 5 sets of five...

Things you love...
1. fresias
2. sunshine
3. sound of waves breaking
4. my family & friends
5. STAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things you don't love...
1. Being tagged - this is harder than challenges!
2. the alarm clock at 6am especially when I've been creating or blogging to midnight (which is most nights)
3. inconsiderate people
4. not enough hours in the day
5. weeds - there are too many in my garden at the moment!

Songs on your iPod/Playlist
Must admit don't own an iPod, so my favourite bands of all times are
1. The Cure
2. U2
3. The Dudes (a kiwi group)
4. Split Enz (another kiwi group)
5. Snow Patrol

Favourite Foods/Drinks
1. wine
2. smoked salmon or fresh fish
3. sundried tomatoes
4. fresh asparagus
5. roast chicken

People you are tagging...
- see no. 1 of things I hate, so won't pass it on but thanks for asking me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen