27 September 2008

I've been tagged by 2 of my new SBS sisters!

Both Stephanie & Sharon got me

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I was a Bay City Roller fan when young - still quite partial to tartan!
2. Hobbies I've attempted: tap dancing, calligraphy & watercolour painting - must admit loved them all - not sure why I stopped,
3. Played a lot of sports when younger (couch potato would describe my style now) from netball, basketball, badminton. tennis, squash, golf & 10 pin bowling
4. Still love to dance like no one is watching!
5. I was top of my schools at maths
6. I've always wanted to own a deli - yes I love food & wine
7. Last but not least I have 2 sisters Faye & Tracey & one brother Alan - I am the oldest

Now to tag 7 others:
Looking forward to seeing some unusual facts about you all!



2 comments:

  1. Ah yes. I used to love BCR too. S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!! Goodness. Such a long time ago. Thanks for sharing those fun facts. It's so much fun to learn new things about your blogging friends. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I tagged ya back. Guess I need to have caffeine before turning on the computer. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen