25 September 2008

Happy Birthday Jacque

Stampin Up and Baroque Motifs
eek I've been to busy blogging (or blathering) with my new SBS sisters & am a day late for my upline's birthday - TODAY - as I think she's away doing a show hopefully Fastpost will rescue me.

I do hope she's had an awesome day & I wonder what my life may have been like if I've never meet you, definitely not as fulfilled as it is now!

I'm cheating with the card too as Trudi has posted a challenge on the NZSU blog to do some embossing and I love embossing so incorporated it into the card. I've stamped the lovely flourish first in Versamark then chocolate chip ink then clear embossed - for my dear overseas SBS sisters in case you think I'm mad doing this we don't have Craft inks in the SU! range as yet apart from white. But doesn't it make the stamped image glisten!

Stampin Up and Baroque Motifs
Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs, French Script background (retired)
Card stock: Very vanilla, Chocolate chip, Purely pomegranate
Ink: Chocolate chip, Purely pomegranate, Blush blossom (BG), Versamark
Other: Clear EP, rhinestone brad (Pretties kit), photo corner punch, dimensionals, sponge daubers.

I hope Jacque likes the card but know she loves chocolate chip & is also very partial to purely pomegranate too & this is such a classy stamp set it's hard to make a bad card with it!


5 comments:

  1. Karen your card is beautiful. I'm sure Jacque is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous! So elegant. You're right about the flourish - it is just beautiful. I'm sure Jacque will love it. You go, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    Your card is gorgeous. I hope your having a wonderful day.
    Kristen
    your new stampin sista.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Karen! I'm sure Jacque will love it - you chose a stamp set she loves, colours she loves - how can you go wrong with that combination?

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Karen! Very classy indeed. Think I'll have to get myself motivated again and make some cards just for fun!
    TFS!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen