21 August 2008

Just Chicken In on David

Stampin Up and Best Of Cluck and pocket card


It's been Casualty City where I live & family wise lately. The latest "casualty" is my neighbour David who has just had a triple by-pass but doing well post-op.

I whipped up this cute (I hope) pocket card with one of my favourite retired sets Best of Cluck & the masculine Outlaw designer paper.

Stamp set/s: Best of Cluck (retired)
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Outlaw DP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Other: Earth Elements markers, spritzer, vintage brads, Pewter jumbo eyelets, cropodile, dimensionals, sticky strip, hemp twine, sponges, corner rounder punch.

Cutting Dimensions Front Pocket:
Close to Cocoa 11 x 4-1/8", fold in half & then score at 1-1/4"
Designer Paper 3-1/4 x 4" & 1-3/8 x 4"

Close to Cocoa 3 x 2-5/8"
Really Rust 2-3/4 x 2-3/8"
Very Vanilla 2- 5/8 x 2-1/4"

Cutting Dimensions Tag:
Very Vanilla 5 x 3-1/4"
Designer Paper 1-1/2 x 3-1/4"

Well I hope David is feeling a box of birds real soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I have never tried this fold before, but you've inspired me! I'll give this a go soon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, sure he will love it!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love it I to am using a retired stamo will post in a few days I wish i had your set to it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks Fab Karen!
    I love the pocket with the dp you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set. Shame its retired. The pocket card looks fabulous. I'm lovin the "outlaw DP'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen