27 July 2008

Kwerner Colour Challenge 17

Krystina Werner has the most amazing blog & I love her Make-A-Card Monday tutorials, she also does a weekly colour challenge. I loved this week's challenge colours: Sage Shadow, Regal Rose, Rose Red (not one of my favourite colours) & Whisper White.

I adore the dress & it so reminded me of Roses In Winter (now retired) which I can't seem to get back of my sister Tracey but glad to see that someone used it - hope Krystina picks it as it was along the lines of what I wanted to create. Update: Yes it was chosen - check it out HERE.

From "my team" my dear friend Judy made a really funky card; as did Anne Marie.

I used my inspiration from a card on the demo website which uses the Petals & Paisley DP which I love & will try to re-create it this week.


Stamp set/s: Warm words, Linen Background (have stamped off once & used on the sage shadow mat)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Regal Rose, Rose Red , Rose Red Palette of Prints DP
Ink: Sage Shadow
Other: Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, Silver Brads, Dimensionals

Well I'm too late for the challenge - just wanted to join in on the fun. I hope everyone's weekend wasn't too stormy. I escaped further south but was worried about leaving the house & my cats to the storm but all survived a OK.

Happy stamping from me.

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice Karen and I really love the mix of colors in the flowers. What a shame you were too late to enter it in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen