23 July 2008

Craft Show Out West - Supporting the West Auckland Hospice



As mentioned in my last post one of my to do things was getting Tracey & Amber ready for the above show.

I arranged some of my favourite cards on a display board (which I finally tracked down at Paper Plus - couldn't get a black number but the white looks pretty good with the logo on it plus the cards of course).

They both had a ball meeting so many people that were passionate about stamping but the funniest story must have been of two teenage girls running towards their table squealing Stampin' Up! yah it's here - we love SU! They bought a catalogue so think Tracey will be hearing from them! Anabel & Debbie from her team were covering Sunday if anyone visited the stand.

The make n' take pictures are pretty bad (even for me who is not the world's best photographer) & I don't think it helps they're in wee cellophane bags but they still look pretty cute.

Stamp set/s: Sweet Hellos, Short & Sweet
Ink: Pretty in Pink or Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Pretty in Pink or Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Other: 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, uni-ball Signo white gel pen, Anywhere Glue Stick

UPDATE: $20,000 was raised - well done all!

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen