20 March 2008

Happy Easter All

No more treats from me (unless you've entered "my survey" or Scrapbook Challenge). I'll announce the winners tomorrow.

My final treat is wait for it..................Bunny Hugs on a 2,5,7,10 box


I used Barely Banana card stock with the chicken & Easter eggs stamped randomly all over it in Summer Sun ink. I water coloured in the images on the front panel using water colour crayons & a bit of Dazzling Diamonds to make the ears, nose & eggs all sparkly & of cos' some ribbon - light pink gingham in this case.

I hope The McKinney's enjoy their eggs!

Happy Easter one and all and I hope the bunny hops over your way.

UPDATE 21/3/08: The winners are............. & this wasn't rigged!! I wrote all the names on a bit of paper, folded up the paper & shook well & then threw them up in the air the piece that escaped the furthest WON.

Scrapbook page: Judy Beetson
Home class survey: Joan Hallett

They won a 12x12 sheet of Blush Blossom & Mellow Moss, plus a 6x12 piece of the two designer papers plus one sheet of die cuts & tags from the Simply Scrappin' Kit: Today & Always.


Congratulations to you both & thanks everyone for entering :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen