11 March 2008

Bunny Hugs are multiplying!!

I suppose that's what bunnies do.

I love my wee Bunny Hugs stamp set that is in the summer mini catalogue (6 stamps for $39.95) and was really pleasantly surprised to see that my upline Jacque was using it at class last night too. We made a wee treat box and a matching card - don't they look cute with my bag-a-lope - now I wonder who will get these next week??



Click the picture if you can't see but the card is all iridescent - ohhh!

If anyone wants an unscheduled card class Tuesday or Wednesday night next week - to play with the set let me know ASAP.

Update 14/3/08: The above class will be held at MY HOUSE Tuesday 18th March 6-8 pm.

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen