31 March 2008

Birthday Part 2

Friday & dare I say it yet another Split Enz Reunion concert at Vector Arena. Glad they did though - they were absolutely BRILLIANT from the moment they snook onto the stage all under a big white sheet. They were all dressed with pizzazz in baggy white suits. Great birthday pressie from Pete XX



Highlights of the night dinner at Milanos in Parnell with Hans & Wynn pre-show, Shark Attack, I See Red & Charlie.

Lowlight of the night Hans & Wynn's car being towed (with heaps of others) from a Tournament car Park (SHAME ON THEM I'm not going to park in their car parks if at all possible) - they had Pay and Displayed except the machine they used was for Auckland City Council & was for the street parking, their car park machine was hidden behind a billboard & it really put a damper on an otherwise great night.

My first hand stamped card from my dear friend Wendy, who I've worked with for more years than the two of us wish to say!

Stamp set: A Wish For You (Simply Sent Kit)
Card stock & ink: Certainly Celery, Rose Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen