6 February 2008

Triangle Box



Waitangi day here & another stunning day - sunny & not too hot, saying that I was totally on blob mode & achieved very little. Only been back in the real working world 2 days & was still on holiday mode (that's my excuse anyhow).

Did finish packing up my 40 kits for Saturday's Extravaganza & Tracy M. who has also been working with me completed hers so OUR project is ready - bring it on as the saying goes.

The only other major task "we" had to contribute a door prize per team. I volunteered to make a lovely Triangle Box as per 'Anabel' & have filled it with chocs & a few wee stamps to be won by some lucky attendee.

Can't believe there is not an online tutorial for making a Triangle Box so will make have to make you one SO WATCH THIS SPACE!

I've used Pool Party designer paper, Tidy Alphabet & wait for it ........ Friendship Blooms :-)

The great thing about SU! designer papers are that the colours in the paper match the ink pads. So Pool Party colour combos are Sage Shadow, Brocade Blue & Garden Green, which I have used & they do look GREAT together.

As the saying goes "life is a gift unwrap it" I hope the lucky recipient of this gift enjoys unwrapping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen