22 February 2008

An official scrapbook class




Finally a night at home what bliss (even though the wind is howling & summer seems to have turned into autumn overnight). I've had rather a hectic week to put it mildly & have had to drink copious quantities of coffee to keep me awake.

So catch up time with me, mid January the Braeburn Paperkrafters (that's Judy, Joan & moi) went to an official scrapbook class at NZ Scrapbook being run by Jamie Waters who was out here from the USA. The theme of the night was stickers! and like most scrap-bookers I have too many stickers (& designer paper).

The best thing of the night apart from a night out with the girls was that I achieved 3 pages easily which is also a bonus.

The blue page is some of those nieces & nephews (again) Christmas 2005. The natural page was my niece Poppy & myself on a bridge over the Avon River last year & last but not least the lime green one (& in case you didn't know lime green is my favourite colour - YES that's me with the colourful bonnet so my friends can find me in the crowds). Just a few of my girlfriends & myself at the Devonport Wine & Food festival - also 2006.

Yes I am behind with my pages!! NOTE to self - do better this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen