28 February 2008

Lavender Lace Bag-a-Lope


Monday night was my first training of my downline - yes I have recruits & a downline now (thank you SU! & SAB) who made it all too unresistable.

So a big welcome to the SU! family for Tracey, Clare & Donna.

One of the great things about this company is that the person who signed you up theoretically is responsible for their recruit's training & guidance. So hopefully I can inspire just a wee bit and share my love of paper crafting with the girls; if so that will be awesome.

So after a run down on the demo website on the PC; especially where to find templates, patterns etc. We were allowed to play. I had thought I'd do a re-run of the bag-a-lope technique & copied the concept I'd done for Jax's birthday treats as I had embossed the flower & thought yah we can cover 2-techniques in one session here!

I think it was a successful night for the Braeburn Paperkrafters as pretty much anything went & lots of creativity occurred.

This was my original concept but the troops final projects slightly resembled mine (most were better I have to say) - go team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen