31 January 2008

More Friendship Blooms



It was my best friend Donna's birthday today - so I got to kreate some more. I am so in love with the big flower in Friendship Blooms which is so easy to cut out I thought I'd keep playing with the stamp set a bit more.

I had seen this card I really liked on Jayne Mercer's blog a while back which I cased. As purple is Donna's favourite colour I used Lavender Lace & Almost Amethyst & of course Certainly Celery for the green. Glitter & clear microbeads added to Crystal Effects again for a bit of bling.

I loved the card so much that I didn't want to give it away but so did she (lucky for her!)

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to see this card for real before it was given to the lucky birthday girl. It is gorgeous and can't wait to get my own set of Friendship Blooms so I can case this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen