4 January 2008

Merry Christmas Australia from the kiwi


Wow I'll have to listen to my own words of wisdom next year & start my cards mid-year, as it was it was 10 days to Christmas & not one card had been sent to Oz so my Aussie friends had to make do with left overs from market day - sorry guys & gals. Saying that I think they actually were rather lovely & nearly made them for all as I was aware that time was rushing by (wish I had but more on that later). This was a quick card but looked really effective!

I used the versatile Lovely As a Tree stamp set & peace was punched out with the window punch from the saying "Peace, Love, Joy" which is one of the stamps in All Year Cheer I. Regal Rose ink & card stock used, then Versamark was stamped on using one of the Itty Bitty Background stamps & embossed with white EP & glitter - looked just like glittery snow.

Merry Christmas from across the ditch!!

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen