6 January 2008

The card we all hate to do :-(


Yep a sympathy card, a dear friend of Pete's lost her dad on Christmas day, which makes the loss doubly worse.

I took inspiration from a card I saw on SCS created by Stampingfool2003:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/387130?cat=785&si=sympathy

With a few modifications hopefully I made it my own, I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background CS. I also used my scallop corner rounder from Creative memories as I felt that blended in with the textile texture embossing.

Stamp set: Roses In Winter, Thinking of You from All Year Cheer I
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery

I hope Win finds it comforting.

1 comment:

  1. Really love the card - it's stunning.

    Thanks again for the chocolate brownies (more chocolate than brownie - yum!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen