15 December 2007

December Demo Training

It's amazing or very scary how quickly this event comes around as we hurtle full speed ahead for Christmas. Our mission this time was to make/buy a small gift for $10. So of course being the pop can queen I filled one of mine up with lots of different chocolates & sealed it tight.

Janine was the lucky recipient & she commented it was amazing how many chocolates could go in one jar!

I felt is was appropriate to give Jacque a Christmas Card - what a dilemma as I couldn't copy something we'd done in class! As you may realise I love my reindeers from Sleigh Full of Toys & I cased this card straight from Splitcoast stampers - so a big thank you to stjogirl

Colours used were Old Olive, Real Red, Creamy Caramel & Certainly Celery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen