26 October 2007

Demo swap/training again







I can't believe a month has flown since I signed up to be a demonstrator! Tomorrow's swap is "small gift/tag/bookmark" - can't wait to see all the creations from the other demonstrators. I've made as my swap a fridge magnet using Statement of the Heart as the theme & then stamped it up with the really versatile Sweet Shapes. Inks used were Creamy Caramel, Rose Red, Regal Rose & Bashful Blue.

Must admit it's actually turned out better than I thought it would & is now taking pride of my place with my other favourite fridge magnets; I have always loved Boring Women Have Immaculate Homes - guess this means I'm not boring!!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your fridge magnet. Thanks for giving me one of the prototypes which is proudly displayed on my fridge (which incidentally, is not immaculate - yippee I must be interesting!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen